Monday, December 15, 2008

miscellaneous odds and ends.

+ I know that I'm a complete loser.
+ I am a survivor of the Twilight fanatics' boards.
+ I always wear a certain ring on my right thumb.
+ I like looking at the stars at night.
+ I chew on my knuckles when I'm upset or anxious.
+ I told kids in preschool that Santa didn't exist.
+ I don't have tons of friends, but I have close ones.
+ I wanted to be an archeologist when I was five.
+ Apparently I was a very serious child.
+ I don't get angry often, but when I do, it apparently is quite terrifying. But it hardly ever happens.
+ I make friends very easily. Almost too easily.
+ I always have some type of candy on me.
+ I think that if things don't work out the way I want them to then I'll end up living with 30 cats in an apartment.
+ I'm a musical/cinema/literary bourgeoisie.
+ Yes, I use words like "bourgeoisie".
+ I know I'm not consistent.
+ I realize more than people think that I do.
+ I know that I'm alive for a reason.
+ I'm a morning person, if I'm not woken up.
+ I'm a snob when it comes to grammar.
+ I know how to save a life.
+ However, I've never had to save one.
+ I laugh at my own jokes all the time.
+ I'm really bad at dancing, but I like it.
+ I've seen the northern lights.
+ I've won four talent shows.
+ I play the cello, violin, and piano.
+ I sing along to the radio in the car.
+ I love telling stories and presenting projects.
+ I work well in groups and by myself.
+ John Madden, Jeffree Star, Christopher Walken, and Alan Colmes scare me.
+ I collect pins and postcards from different states.
+ I've been sick for 7 months at a time.
+ I've stepped on a nail.
+ I love my sense of humor.
+ I can find my mum in the store by the sound of her keys.

+ I'm pretty normal.

No comments: